THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCEPT PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND ARE LOCATED IN THEIR STATES OF RESIDENCE AT TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER. FEW WILL WIN. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS AND ORDINANCES.
1. TO ENTER: Beginning May 5, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. PST through August 31, 2017 at 11:00 p.m. PST (the "Promotional Period"). Entrants will be eligible to enter the SWEEPSTAKES at http://theheavygrass.com/win (“Entry(ies)”). Entries must be sent electronically and received by Heavy Brands, Inc. ("Sponsor") during the Promotional Period. No facsimiles allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; for lost, late, illegible, stolen, damaged, incomplete or misdirected Entries; or for any other technical problems related to website entries. Limit one Entry per person and/or email address. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to residents of the U.S. (except Puerto Rico) who have Internet access as of May 5, 2017 and who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and directors of Sponsor and Danny Wimmer Presents, LLC, or any of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Eligible Entries will be selected on or about September 5, 2017 in random drawings from all eligible Entries received. One (1) winner will be selected. Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the SWEEPSTAKES, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the SWEEPSTAKES. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within seven (7) days of winner selection and the prizes will be delivered within thirty (30) days once the winner has been certified as eligible. The winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If winner is not available within thirty-six (36) hours of first attempt by Sponsor to contact winner, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
4. PRIZES: One (1) winner will receive: Two (2) VIP passes to the Aftershock Music Festival that shall be held on October 21 and 22, 2017 at Discovery Park in Sacramento, CA (the “Festival”), hotel accommodations for two (2) nights and airfare (within the continental U.S.) for winner and a guest for the Festival, $500 cash and the Heavy Grass Experience that includes merchandise and accessories valued at $300.00 (ARV $3000.00). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Many will enter. Few will win. The winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes applicable to the acceptance and use of his/her prize. All prizes will be awarded. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. If prize becomes unavailable or cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to provide a cash payment or substitute a prize of comparable value. Limit of one prize per person, household or email address. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the SWEEPSTAKES. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
5. GENERAL: This SWEEPSTAKES is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, modify, or cancel this SWEEPSTAKES at any time without notice or obligation. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. All entries and entry-related data is property of Sponsor and will not be disclosed to entrants. Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries, malfunctioning links or failed attempts to click-through; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether, human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise.
By entering, entrants agree to: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges; and (b) give his or her express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by email, mail or phone. By submitting an Entry, entrant consents to the use of his/her name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation in all media worldwide, now known or hereafter developed (except if winner is a resident of TN or where otherwise prohibited by law). All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding the SWEEPSTAKES, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the web site, and/or the legitimate operation of the SWEEPSTAKES; to violate these Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the SWEEPSTAKES is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the SWEEPSTAKES, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process (a) cancel or terminate the SWEEPSTAKES (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the SWEEPSTAKES or suspend the SWEEPSTAKES to address the impairment and then resume the SWEEPSTAKES in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR, DANNY WIMMER PRESENTS, LLC AND THEIR AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, WEB SITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND ADMINISTRATOR, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR, DANNY WIMMER PRESENTS, LLC AND THEIR AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, WEB SITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND ADMINISTRATOR, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE THEHEAVYGRASS.COM OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, THE WINNER GRANTS TO SPONSOR AND DANNY WIMMER PRESENTS, LLC (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND THE SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
7. REMOVAL FROM FUTURE MAILINGS: To have your name and address removed from Sponsor’s future sweepstakes and sweepstakes mailings, please send your request to email@example.com to request removal.
8. DISPUTES: The SWEEPSTAKES is governed by laws of the State of California, with exclusive venue for any dispute in Los Angeles County, California. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any an all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the SWEEPSTAKES or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the laws of the State of California; (2) any and all claims, judgment, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the SWEEPSTAKES, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the SWEEPSTAKES, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the state laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of the state laws of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the laws of the State of California.
9. WINNERS' LIST: For a list of winners of prizes valued at $25 or more, please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org . All requests must be received by September 31, 2017.
SPONSOR: Heavy Brands, Inc. shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. © Heavy Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.